Thursday, March 11, 2010
I can say that today is a day of travel again
Woke up at 8.30am to meet falicia for job intro.
End up still need to wait n there is no assurance that there will be slot for me.
So well i went home, played 1 round of dota n napped.
FINALLY I CAN GET SOME SLEEP.
Went for another job interview again, which is intro by zhen wei.
Got the job in the end =DDD
Anw the agent for this job is quite chio. LOL
I thought my day would have end but then i went to meet kang wei after that.
Everything ended ard 11pm?
When js sms me to meet for supper.
lol of cos i went out again.
Good thg is that i cut down my dota rate for the day?
I supposed haha
9:21 AM +*__[[ final fantasy TaKoYaKi was here ]]__*+

Reggie
20 (this year)
23 nov 90
singapore poly
money
animation
one piece
final fantasy7
dota
My bros
i hate gays
yi bai wan